Having a graduation party… these invitations that look like diplomas are easy to make and FUN to hand out.
You will need the following items for this project:
- White Paper (8.5 X 11 works well)
- Curling Ribbon in your School's Colors
- Print invitations on one side of paper with your computer or handwrite them. Don't forget the important event details, such as who the party is for and given by, the date, time, location and RSVP information.
- Cut pieces of curling ribbon in your school's colors about a 2 or 3 inches long.
- Roll your invites up, like a scroll.
- Tie the curling ribbon around the scroll, to keep it rolled.
- Curl the ends of your ribbon.
*Children should not handle scissors