- Campfire® Giant Marshmallows
- Reese’s® Miniature Peanut Butter Cups® (Other ideas: Rolos)
- Ghirardelli® Chocolate Squares (Other Ideas: Graham Crackers)
- Airheads Xtremes®, licorice or sour straws
- Candy Buttons
- Wilton® FoodWriter Edible Color Markers
- Decorating Icing (Use as glue)
- Tooth picks
1. Use decorating icing to glue the chocolate square and peanut butter cup together.
2. Carefully cut Airheads Extremes® into color strips for desired color use.
3. Glue three strips of Airheads Extremes® with candy button to the top, middle of chocolate square.
4. Using decorating icing, attach small candy buttons to the front of the marshmallow for eyes.
5. Add other face details such as mouth or nose with an edible decorating marker.
6. Finally, attach chocolate graduation cap to the top of the marshmallow at an angle, by carefully sticking the tooth pick into the Reese’s® cup, then top of marshmallow.