These sweet treats are cute and yummy! Make a bunny treat for everyone at your Easter table!
You will need:
- Campfire® Giant Marshmallows
- Candy Buttons
- Decorating Icing
- Wilton® FoodWriter Edible Color Markers
- Pair of Scissors or Knife
- You can substitute M&M’s, Jelly Beans or other small candies for the Candy Buttons and use flattened taffy or gum instead of an Airhead.
- Using decorating icing, attach small candy buttons to the front of the marshmallow for eyes and nose.
- Add the final face details such as whiskers with an edible decorating marker.
- Using a knife, cut two small slits in top of the marshmallow.*
- Cut ears out from Airheads and insert into the slits on the top of the marshmallow.
You can use our photo for decorating ideas but get creative! After all, no two bunnies are alike!