Baked Pumpkin Seeds
Don’t let all those pumpkin seeds you pulled out of your pumpkin go to waste. Bake them up and pop them in your mouth--delicious!
- Pumpkin seeds
- 3-4 tablespoons margarine
- Large saucepan
- Cookie sheet
- Large spoon
- Oven, preheated to 350 degrees.
What to do:
- Spoon pumpkin seeds out of a pumpkin.
- Melt margarine in a large saucepan and mix the seeds.
- Spread the seeds out on the cookie sheet, sprinkle with a little salt or seasoning, if desired, and bake, stirring about every 10 minutes, until they are crispy (about 45 minutes). You can eat the shell and all!
Variation: Omit the margarine if you prefer.
-- Penny Warner