Get the FUN in Full Swing!
- Send baseball themed invitations. You can use fill-in invitations or create your own “ticket” to the party. Fill the envelope with confetti in the birthday boy or girl’s favorite team colors.
- Encourage your guests to wear team jerseys, baseball hats, t-shirts, etc. to add to the baseball themed atmosphere.
- Use streamers, balloons and pennants in your team colors to decorate. Add baseball shaped or team mylar balloons and use baseball papergoods.
- Create your party menu with the ballpark in mind. Serve hot dogs, popcorn, Cracker Jacks and peanuts. iParty even has hot dog wrappers and popcorn bags for a real ballpark experience.
- Turn your backyard into a mini ballpark! No baseball party is complete without a game (if weather permits)! Use white streamers to mark off the diamond and white plates for bases. Have your guests divide into teams and PLAY BALL!
- Have face paint, #1 inflatable hands, stadium horns and cheer sticks all available so your guests can show their team spirit! (Also a great way to occupy little ones, while they wait their turn!)
- Have the winning team sign baseballs for each guest and then include them in favor bags filled with peanuts, Cracker Jacks and baseball cards!
- Fill a large drink cooler with confetti, balloons and streamers. When the guest of honor least expects it pour the cooler over their head!